Investors in Chinese stocks traded on US exchanges can face challenges due to the differences in language, business culture, and a lack of helpful information to explain it all. The company research articles below intend to meet this need: thorough explanations of how the company’s business works, how it fits in the industry, recent financial performance, and other tidbits investors may find helpful.
This site was created to provide investors with objective information from reliable sources, free from over-enthusiastic buy/sell rhetoric. We think that armed with the right research and information, investors can make better, more profitable, decisions when investing in US-listed China stocks.
Detailed research articles covering a wide range of in-depth information.
Shorter research profiles which try to distill the main points of investor interest.
A collection of opinions and notes on topics ranging from investor-relevant news from China, newsworthy company events, and occasional anecdotes taken from daily life here in China.
- China Nepstar (NPD) Q3 FY2014 Results
- KongZhong (KZ) Q3 FY2014 Results
- Week in review - Nov 21, 2014
- Eco data - November Flash PMI sinks to 50.0
- LightInTheBox (LITB) Q3 FY2014 Results
- Eco data - Residential home prices for October 2014
- Hollysys (HOLI) Q1 FY2015 Results
- Week in review – Nov 14, 2014
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) Q3 FY2014 Results
- Sina (SINA) Q3 FY2014 Results